Sunday 14 February 2021

Skattejag

More kom ons speel vandag skattejag. Ek gaan die bybel teksverse vir jou gee dit gaan engels wees en jy moet vir my terug comment wat al die voorwerpe was wat jy moes kry in die verse.

1.   Matthew 16:19: "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

2. Matthew 7:8 "For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."

3. Psalm 69:2: "I sink in the miry depths, where there is no foothold. I have come into the deep waters; the floods engulf me."

4.  1 Kings 17:19: ""Give me your son," Elijah replied. He took him from her arms, carried him to the upper room where he was staying, and laid him on his bed."



No comments:

Post a Comment